Proof of balance
The Proof of Balance and Transaction Listing reports include:
- your name and address details
- your account balances
- the current date
- formatted as PDF on official St.George letterhead
You can download a statement of your recent transactions covering the last 30, 90 or 120 days - no need to wait for your statement.
Tip: Once you have downloaded your documents you can print or email them, just like an e-statement.
In the St.George App
- Logon to the St.George App and tap Services on the bottom menu
- Under My statements and Mail, tap Proof of balance
- Select the account and tap Create report
In Internet Banking
- Logon to Internet Banking. On the left-hand menu, select Manage my accounts
- Under Statements & balances, select Proof of balance
- Select the account, then Create Report
Before using Internet and Phone Banking, please read the St.George Bank Terms and Conditions for Internet Banking and Phone Banking.
St.George - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714