Here are the answers to frequently asked questions about managing your accounts on Internet Banking.
If you are NOT the primary account holder, or if you are the primary account holder and have multiple statements being issued for your account, then we are not able to display your address on your eStatement. If you require a statement with your address details, please contact us on 13 33 30.
- What are eStatements?
- What are the benefits of eStatements?
- How do I switch to eStatements?
- Which accounts are eligible to switch to eStatements?
- Why can't I switch some of my accounts to eStatements?
- How do I know when my eStatement is available?
- How do I view my eStatements?
- Will my eStatement look the same as the paper statement I receive in the mail?
- Are eStatements secure?
- Are there any additional steps I need to take to protect my eStatements?
- Can I go back to receiving paper statements?
- Do I need to let St.George know if I change my email address?
- Will I be able to access eStatements when I close an account?
- What happens if I don’t receive an email notification?
- Why does my eStatement not include my address details?
Daily ATM and EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit
- What is the daily ATM and EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit function?
- How do I change my daily ATM and EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit?
- What is the maximum amount I can set the daily ATM and EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit to?
- What is the minimum amount I can set the daily ATM and EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit to?
- Why can I not see a particular card for which I want to change the daily ATM and EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit?
- Can I update my contact details online?
- Can I view one screen with all of my session receipts?
- Can I print my Internet Banking receipts?
- How far back in my Transaction History can I view?
- I'm trying to make a transfer or payment but keep getting one of the following error messages: 'Special characters cannot be used. Please correct your entry for Amount' or 'Description entered is invalid'. What do I do?
- I can't find the Back button.
Before using Internet and Phone Banking please read the St.George:
Internet connection is required to access St.George Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.