Business low rate credit card
The BusinessVantage Visa credit card has a variable purchase rate of 9.99% p.a. (new cards only) and up to 55 days interest-free on purchases.
BusinessVantage Visa features
Enjoy a low rate of 9.99% p.a. (variable) on purchases (new cards only) and 17.15% p.a. (variable) on cash advances.
55 interest free days
Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay the closing balance by statement due date each month.
Unauthorised Transaction Insurance will indemnify the account holder for eligible unauthorised transaction (terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply). 1
Up to 100 cards
Keep your business organised with up to 99 additional cardholders with individual card limits.
Available for Businesses
Available for many business structures including sole traders, companies, incorporated associations, partnerships and trusts.
Easier expense reporting
Detailed statements help to monitor and manage your expenses with optional consolidated summaries by department and division.
Rates and Fees
9.99% p.a. (variable). New cards only.
Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay the closing balance (excluding any balance transfer or promotional amount) by statement due date each month.
|Cash advances||17.15% p.a. (variable)|
|Card Fee (per year)||$55 per card|
|Foreign transaction fee||
3% of the Australian dollar value of any Foreign Transaction.
Foreign transaction is any transaction made using the Card:
It may not always be clear to you that the Merchant or entity processing the transaction is located outside Australia.
|Cash Advance Fee||
3% of the cash advance amount.
These charges will appear on your credit card statement directly below the relevant cash advance.
|Missed Payment Fee||$0 applied for each missed payment|
|Card replacement fee||
$0 (courier costs may apply)
|Overlimit Fee||$0 applied once per statement period if a transaction is made for an amount exceeding the available credit at the date the transaction is debited to your credit card account.|
|Automatic payment fee||$0 applied once per statement period for each payment dishonoured made under the automatic payment plan.|
|Statement copy fee||
$2 for requests via Phone Banking or Internet Banking
$2 for all other requests
How to apply
Intend to use the card predominantly for business expenditure?
Are a permanent resident of at least 18 years of age?
Have your business registered in Australia?
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply.
Find out what information you need to provide to become a customer.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions.
- BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use (for claim events prior to 1 October 2017)
- BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use (effective 1 October 2017)
- BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Credit Card Accounts - Fees & charges
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 133 800.
1. Complimentary Insurance covers : AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631, trading as Allianz Global Assistance (AGA), under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz), has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible persons to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Access to the benefit of cover under the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance is provided to eligible St.George cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). If an eligible persons wishes to claim any of these benefits, they will be bound by the eligibility criteria, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions contained in the Amplify Business Complimentary Insurance Policy information booklet / BusinessVantage Visa Complimentary Insurance Policy information booklet which may be amended from time to time. This insurance is underwritten by Allianz. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it.