Suitable for renting a vehicle or equipment for your business, and returning it at the end of the lease.
What is a lease?
A lease, also known as finance lease, allows you to use the vehicle for an agreed period of time. We buy the vehicle or equipment at your request and rent it to you for the contract term. Your business can usually claim tax benefits1 on the lease payments if the asset is used to produce income.
What happens at the end of the lease?
Once the lease period ends, you return the vehicle or equipment to us and pay us the residual value plus GST. We will sell the vehicle and pay you the sale proceeds.
Benefits and features
- Choose the vehicle or equipment your business needs and we'll buy it and lease it to you
- Interest on the finance and depreciation of the asset may be tax deductible1
- Your business has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) and is registered for GST
- You intend to use the asset for mostly business use
Can be used to lease^
- Cars, utes and vans
- Trucks, trailers and buses
- Agricultural equipment
- Construction equipment
- Computers, fitouts and manufacturing equipment
^Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply. Before making a decision it's best to read the terms and conditions which are available on application.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you.
Consider if the product is appropriate for you. The General Terms are important and we encourage you to review, save and print them.
1. The taxation position described is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and their interpretation. Customers must seek their own independent tax advice in relation to their individual circumstances.