We have a gambling block feature available to help customers plan and manage their personal credit card and debit card spend.
You may use it to plan and manage your personal credit card or debit card spend by preventing the authorisation of transactions which are registered under the merchant category code ‘Betting/Casino Gambling’.
The gambling block feature is available on all eligible personal credit cards and debit cards.
Simply login to Internet Banking and activate gambling block in the Card Services menu or call our Customer Care team on 13 33 30 between Monday to Saturday 8:00am – 8:00pm AEST to activate this feature. For more information, please refer to the relevant Terms and Conditions for your credit card or debit card.
- What is the gambling block feature?
- How does it work?
- Are all gambling transactions prevented?
- What are the benefits of activating the gambling block feature?
- How long will it take for gambling transactions to be prevented once the request is made?
- Can cardholders remove the gambling block?
- Can any cardholder activate or deactivate the block?
- Are there any scenarios where gambling block feature is applied automatically?
If you wish to speak to someone about gambling, Gambling Help Online provides free, confidential support for anyone affected by gambling. You can chat to a counsellor online by visiting gamblinghelponline.org.au You can also speak to a counsellor by calling Gambler’s Helpline on 1800 858 858.