Business bank accounts FAQs
Here are the answers to frequently asked questions about our business bank accounts.
Manage the day-to-day (everyday accounts)
- What's the difference between the Freedom Business Account and Business Cheque Account Plus?
- How can I access my money?
- How else can I prepare for regular payments such as GST and other taxes?
- What is the $50 business search fee for when I open an account?
- How can I save fees on my business everyday account?
- What paperwork do I need to open a business everyday account?
Everyday accounts - Business Visa Debit Card
- What are the eligible business accounts I can link Business Visa Debit card to?
- How many accounts can a Business Visa Debit Card link to and how to access them?
- Where can I use my Business Visa Debit card?
- How do I use my Business Visa Debit Card to purchase online?
- How do I use my Business Visa Debit Card in-store?
- How do I apply for a Business Visa Debit Card?
Earn interest on your funds (savings accounts)
- Can a Business Access Saver Account be used for GST collections?
- How do I know which account is right for my business?
- Can I use my Freedom Business Account as an everyday account with a Business Access Saver?
- Can a Fixed Term account be opened in a Business Name?
- What happens to my Fixed Term Deposit at maturity?
- How much do I need to open a Fixed Term Deposit?
- How do I open a Term Deposit?
- Can I open a Term Deposit online?
- Can I use BPAY® to fund the Opening Deposit?
- How is interest calculated on my Fixed Term Deposit?
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This information doesn’t take your circumstances into account. Read the terms before making a decision.
BPAY® registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
1 This fee does not apply if you have a Commercial Overdraft or Business Maximiser Overdraft facility. Please see the Business Lending and Finance Facilities Fees and Charges for specific services and loan accounts booklet for the Account-keeping fee (formerly known as ‘Monthly Account Service fee’)/loan account fee that will apply to your facility. All credit applications are subject to St.George’s normal lending criteria.