If this is the case, please contact the Assist team who will re-assess your situation and may recommend you seek financial advise through a free service.
- What happens when I submit the online form?
- What kind of supporting documents do I need?
- What type of assistance is available?
- How does a hardship arrangement affect my credit report?
- Will I still be contacted by Collections whilst assistance is in place?
- Can someone else negotiate on my behalf?
- What happens if the bank doesn’t support my request for financial hardship?
- What happens if I am not happy with your response?
- What happens if my circumstances don't change at the end of the assistance period?