Suitable for owning the tools, equipment and machinery for your business with a fixed term loan from us.
What is an equipment loan?
An equipment loan (sometimes referred to as a goods loan or chattel mortgage) is a popular type of equipment finance. With a goods loan, your business owns the equipment from the beginning of the loan term without tying up valuable working capital.
Benefits and features
- Borrow from $15,000
- Loan terms from 1 to 7 years
- You buy the equipment and we provide a loan for it
- Your business owns the equipment
- Interest on the finance and depreciation of the asset may be tax deductible1
- Your business has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) and is registered for GST
- You intend to use the equipment mostly for business use.
You could use this loan for
- Commercial equipment and machinery to increase capacity
- Upgrade your tools
- Invest in office equipment, hardware or software
- Office or clinic refurbishments
- Buy construction or agricultural equipment
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply. Before making a decision it's best to read the terms and conditions which are available on application.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you.
Consider if the product is appropriate for you. The General Terms are important and we encourage you to review, save and print them.
1. The taxation position described is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and their interpretation. Customers must seek their own independent tax advice in relation to their individual circumstances.