Business credit cards
A business credit card gives you and your staff the freedom to make business purchases online or on the road. Talk to us about a solution that could make life easier for you, your staff and your suppliers..
Be rewarded with uncapped points
A credit card that rewards you for your business expenses.
May be suitable for sole traders and partnerships with up to 3 additional cards at no extra cost1.
- $0 annual Card Fee for the first year^ ($89 thereafter)
- Up to 55 interest-free days on purchases4.
Apply online in just 10 minutes and receive an immediate response.
Get flexible with our low rate
Manage your day to day business spend with a low rate credit card.
Ideal for more complex businesses with access to up to 99 additional cards allowing for different credit limits to be assigned5.
- Manage your cashflow better with low interest rates
- Annual Card Fee of $55 per card
- 9.99% p.a. (variable) on purchases
- 17.15% p.a. (variable) on cash advances
- Up to 55 interest free days on purchases4.
Apply by calling 13 38 00
More for your business
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions, which are available at request or on our website.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you.
Find out what information you need to provide to become a customer.
- Amplify Business Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions
- BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use (for claims prior to 1 October 2017)
- BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use (effective 1 October 2017)
- BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Credit Card Accounts – Fees & Charges
The respective promotions are not availble in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
^Discounted annual Card Fee in first year promotion Amplify Business: The first-year annual Card Fee waiver is available when you apply for a new Amplify Business credit card. The first annual Card Fee will be debited on the 12-month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
1. Additional cardholders: Up to 3 additional credit cards can be issued on the account owner’s account to nominated persons 16 years or over. All transactions using the additional credit card will be the responsibility of the account owner. All Amplify or Qantas Points remain the benefit of the account owner.
2. The earning and redemption of Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Amplify Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify Points before you can redeem any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards.
3. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies but for a limited time St.George Bank has arranged for this to be waived for the nominated Amplify Business cardholder with a new card who is not already a member and chooses to link their card to Amplify Qantas. For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/earningpoints or call 13 11 31.
4. Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay the full Closing Balance (or Monthly Payment Balance if you made a balance transfer(s) to your card) on time.
5. Additional cardholders: Up to 99 additional credit cards can be issued on the account owner’s account to nominated persons 16 years or over. All transactions using the additional credit card will be the responsibility of the account owner.
The Business Owners’ Loan Package is available to businesses that hold an eligible St.George home loan or Portfolio Loan and a Visa Business Credit Card. The annual Card Fee is waived on up to three cards per facility.