Easy access to approved finance to manage everyday business expenses.
- Flexible short–term finance
- Smooth out ‘dips’ in cash flow linked to your eligible St.George transaction account
- Variable interest rate.
What you get
A transaction account with an approved limit and 24/7 access to available funds.
Flexible repayment options
No set repayments.
You can access your commercial overdraft using a Business Visa Debit Card, Internet and Phone banking or in branch.
Cash, property or business assets may be offered as security
- a business entity domiciled in Australia; or
- an individual 18 years and above or strata corporation domiciled in Australia and requires the funding for business or investment purposes other than investment in residential property.
- Variable interest rate applies
- Interest is calculated daily on the balance owing, and charged monthly
- A margin may apply depending on the type of security provided
- Fixed rates are not available on a Commercial Overdraft.
Talk to your banker today for more information on applicable interest rate.
How to apply
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
*Subject to systems availability.
Find out what information you need to provide to become a customer.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions which are available on application. The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you.